首页  >>  娱乐八卦  >>  字幕组神翻译盘点 神剧

字幕组神翻译盘点 神剧

图片标签:  发布:2022-10-31  ....    来源:www.tuj8.co
遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
客有不速,实非我所想。
ButI couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it.
避之不得,遑论与相抗。
I’d hoped you’d see my face& that you’d be reminded,
异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。
That for me, it isn’t over.
再无所求,涕零而泪下。
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.
毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。
I wish nothing but the best, for you too.
抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。
Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:
勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。
“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”
“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.
情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。
You’d know, how the time flies.
光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。
Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.
欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。
We were born and raised in a summery haze.
彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。
Bound by the surprise of our glory days.
自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
客有不速,实非我所想。
ButI couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it.
声明:本图片收集于网络,图片内容不代表本站的立场。有异议请联系本站!
网友评论